ACIUSA GHANA LTD in a line-up of activities comprising:
- 1. Project management consultancy
- 2. Funding Agents and Business Representatives
- 3. Contractors in Railway Development Roads and building construction
- 4. Civil Engineering, Ports, Harbours, etc.
PROJECT CONCEPTS AND DEVELOPMENT
Since 2003, ACIUSA has actively collaborated with the ministry of Transport, in project concept, design development and funding for the Boankra Inland Port and Eastern Railway Line.
PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP (PPP)
Aciusa has since March 15, 2007 projected PPP offers to the Ministry of Harboursand Railway for its intended development projects on a Build Operate Transfer (BoT) basis initially consisting of:
– Construction, supervision, operation and ownership of the suburbanRailway System in the metropolitan areas of Accra-Tema, Kumasi andSekondi – Takoradi.
– Construction, Supervision, Operation and Ownership of the Eastern Railways Line Linking Accra -TemaKumasi and further the construction, operation, and ownership of a new rail refurbishing factory in Kumasi
SUPPORT AND COLLABORATION FOR BOANKRA INLAND PORT
– ACIUSA reinforced its zeal in same project model concept, design and funding by PPP on BOT basis for the Boankra Inland Port Project with aMemorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the GHANA SHIPPERS AUTHORITY in 2010.
DUAL- TRACK FREIGHT / PASSENGER RAIL SERVICES
By a promising increase in freight and passenger traffic, ACIUSA is an ardent proponent of a Dual Track Rail line to highly complement both rail and inland port services to Ghana appropriately required by the national growth rate
INDUSTRY / TECHNOLOGY HUB OF THE RAIL /INLAND PORT
1. ACIUSA has long envisaged to build a standard guage railway infrastructure from Tema port to Kumasi through Boakra Inland Port.
2. Construct a modern railway factory within Boankra Inland Port which contain
– Railway refurbishing factory for railway passenger coaches, freight coaches, rolling stock, etc.
– Railway refurbishing factory for suburban rail coaches.
– Establish a transportation/ railway institute at KNUST under the supervision of MINETA transportation institute of SAN JOSE University California
– Construct modern fiber optic communication system within and outside the inland port city.
1. PORT CITY CONSTRUCTION
To stretch between Boankra and Dua Mpompo
2. CONSTRUCTION OF A 200 MEGAWATT COMMERCIAL SOLAR ELECTRICITY PLANT.
3. Construction of a modern market in the port city.