ACIUSA GHANA LTD is an offshoot of ACIUSA,USA, in amalgamation with a consortium of ATLAS ENGINEERING Company LTD and several project consultants dating back to 2007. All the early beginning have presently culminated into corporate structure of ACIUSA GHANA LTD in a line-up of activities comprising: 1. Project management consultancy 2. Funding Agents and Business Representatives 3. Contractors in Railway Development Roads and building construction 4. Civil Engineering, Ports, Harbours, etc.,
PROJECT CONCEPTS AND DEVELOPMENT
Since 2003, ACIUSA has actively collaborated with the ministry of Transport, in project concept, design, development and funding for the Boankra Inland Port and Eastern Railway Line.
PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP (PPP)
Aciusa has since March 15, 2007 projected PPP offers to the Ministry of Harboursand Railway for its intended development projects on a Build Operate Transfer (BoT) basis initially consisting of: – Construction, supervision, operation and ownership of the suburban Railway System in the metropolitan areas of Accra-Tema, Kumasi and Sekondi – Takoradi.
– Construction, Supervision, Operation and Ownership of the Eastern Railways Line Linking Accra -TemaKumasi and further the construction, operation, and ownership of a new rail refurbishing factory in Kumasi
SUPPORT AND COLLABORATION FOR BOANKRA INLAND PORT
– ACIUSA reinforced its zeal in same project model concept, design and funding by PPP on BOT basis for the Boankra Inland Port Project with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the GHANA SHIPPERS AUTHORITY in 2010.
DUAL- TRACK FREIGHT / PASSENGER RAIL SERVICES
By a promising increase in freight and passenger traffic, ACIUSA is an ardent proponent of a Dual Track Rail line to highly complement both rail and inland port services to Ghana appropriately required by the national growth rate
INDUSTRY / TECHNOLOGY HUB OF THE RAIL /INLAND PORT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT.
1. ACIUSA has long envisaged to build a standard guage railway infrastructure from Tema port to Kumasi through Boakra Inland Port. 2. Construct a modern railway factory within Boankra Inland Port which contain – Railway refurbishing factory for railway passenger coaches, freight coaches, rolling stock, etc. – Railway refurbishing factory for suburban rail coaches. – Establish a transportation/ railway institute at KNUST under the supervision of MINETA transportation institute of SAN JOSE University California – Construct modern fiber optic communication system within and outside the inland port city.
1. PORT CITY CONSTRUCTION To stretch between Boankra and Dua Mpompo 2. CONSTRUCTION OF A 200 MEGAWATT COMMERCIAL SOLAR ELECTRICITY PLANT. 3. Construction of a modern market in the port city.
MANAGEMENT Our collective strategic intent is to help people find better ways to do great work, by constantly leading in modern technologies products and services that improve our clients set goals and business results. At the core of everything we do, we collectively provide solutions that have a positive impact on community.
1. The president of ACIUSA Phone : +1916-391-8408 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Country Rep. Phone + 233 24 335 9058 Email: email@example.com
3. Coordination & Administration Phone +233 277 513843 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Engineering/ monitoring Phone+233 24436 3809 Email: email@example.com. From our collective executive leadership to our enthusiastic skillful professionals in the field we share a genuine sense of appreciation and stewardship for the places where we work and the people whose lives we impact.
Our funding partners address fundamental challenges of meeting government needs of improving incomes of the population through infrastructural development and not the other way round, by impoverishing the population. Thus, our funding partners support ACIUSA by PPP projects on BoTbasis and without GOVERNMENT SOVEREIGN GUARANTEE
VERSATILE AFFILIATE RAIL/PORT COMPANIES AND CONSULTANTS
For over a decade ACIUSA has assembled a very formidable array of rail/print and specific project affiliates and consultants of the industry in America and Europe, with very dominant local support of skills and expertise. THE VOLTA GROUP CORPORATION AND AREFCO INTERNATIONAL provide very current industry and expatriate link as lead consultants with experts organization of our affiliates in America and Europe
GHANAIAN EXPERIENCE BOTH LOCAL AND ABROAD Ghanaian expertise and experience are very dominant for sustainability and technology transfer in a fast changing industry for technology innovation.